If you’re in the middle of probate right now, you’re probably thinking about how unnecessarily complicated everything is. If it’s taking an unbelievably long time, and you are finding yourself in a tight spot financially, you are not alone.
People who have had the funeral costs sprung upon them unexpectedly have probably taken the worst blow—the emotional toll combined with the financial challenge is enough to make a person lose their marbles. Is there a way to speed up probate?
No, but you can receive a portion of your inheritance now by getting an advance on your inheritance. How do you do that? By contacting Inheritance Advanced. This is not a loan and is not based on employment or credit score. You can get your money immediately.
What is Inheritance Advanced?
We are a company of dedicated individuals whose mission is to make your life easier in these difficult times. We can help you get an advance on your inheritance within a few days. You can read our frequently asked estate inheritance questions for more information.
How does it work?
We understand that you are probably in no mood to go through miles of red tape, and we won’t bother you with lengthy processes. All it takes are three easy steps:
- Consultation. Get in touch, and one of our funding executives who will explain the entire system to you. They’ll answer all your questions and provide any information you need. You can use this step to make sure you understand everything and determine if an advance on your inheritance is the right step for you.
- Information. We will just need some basic information so that our underwriters can confirm that you’re eligible for an advance.
- Confirmation. Once both sides agree to do business, we sign the contract, and you get your advance. Once the probate has gone through, the advance will be paid back to us directly from the estate distribution, and you’ll get the rest of it.
Information Needed To Obtain An Inheritance Advance
The following information is required to receive an inheritance advance:
- Contact info. We need your name, phone, and email to be able to contact you and work out the details.
- The amount you’re supposed to inherit and the amount you want to get in advance. We have to confirm that you have enough assets to get the requested amount. If you do, we’ll fund your advance.
- Probate details. We require the name of the person you’re inheriting from and the probate case number to make sure everything is in order. We need to know the state and the county in which the case is being processed to make sure the contract complies with the laws of that area.
And that’s it! Once you’ve provided us with the info we require, sit back and wait for us to get back to you. If everything is fine, you’ll receive your advance in three days or less!
Inheritance Advance Information Vs Estate Loan
The barrier to entry for an inheritance advance is less than a probate loan. Estate loans typically require background checks, employment checks, bank statements, criminal history, and a lien against assets whereas an inheritance advance only requires the details or probate, contact information, and the amount you want to receive as an early distribution of probate.